Start your mid-week off with our 15 minute Tola Yoga Class #10 with me and the lovely Amy Johnson – a featured yogini in YogaStyles of RICH and the Almost Famous. Short & sweet with NO downward facing dogs, chaturangas or abdominal crunches. Have an awesome workout!
Tola Talks about his Top 10 Ways to Lose Weight. That’s right, and most of them won’t cost you a dime, rather, they’ll save you money! Plus, check-out the latest news from around the globe that gives a “Whole New Meaning” to a whole new meaning. Social: @richtola
Tola Talks about Fad diets and losing weight by cutting the crap and changing your lifestyle. On Fitness Friday, Rich also talks about generous attorneys having their S#!T together, two officers delivering a baby on a subway train in Philadelphia, and hackers putting the Christmas freeze on Xbox and Playstation gamers. Weekdays on youtube.com/tolatalks.
Tola Talks about Stephen Colbert & Kate Upton (People Magazine’s Sexiest Woman Alive), skyrocketing US stocks & diners leaving a $1200 tip, plus Instagram culling fake accounts & Justin Bieber losing 15% of his followers. On Fitness Friday, Rich also give us 5 healthy tips on how to NOT to gain those unwanted Holiday pounds. Weekdays on youtube.com/tolatalks.
Tola Talks weight loss, GYST Award for an Olympic Champion and the USA Today. On Wellness Wednesdays, Rich interviews the Brand Ambassador for the 99 Cent Store – and 250 pound loser – Papa Joe Aviance. Weekdays on youtube.com/tolatalks.
Exactly 5 years ago today I purchased a one-way ticket and boarded a plane to Hollywood. Of course, I had a “Five Year Plan”, which you’ll read all about in Chapter 3 of my soon-to-be-released memoir, Simply Between Millions: From Wall Street to Hollywood. But when does anything go according to plan, right? Nevertheless, it’s been an amazing 5 years and I’m really looking forward to the next leg of my journey! Because, no matter if you’re “on-track” to meet your pre-determined plan, life always throws you a curve ball. And just like a batter expecting the fastball but gets the curve – relax, stay focused, keep you eye on the ball, and go with the pitch. And always remember, wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Here’s my Top Ten highlights of the past 5 years:
1) Produced, directed and starred in my first feature film, Boulevard Zen
2) Created and produced a video encyclopedia of 100 yoga poses, Yoga Survival Guide
3) Created and produced a yoga/fitness video for 7 days a week, 15 Minute Fat Burning Workouts
4) Created and produced 100 consecutive days of free yoga/fitness videos, 5 Minute Fat Burning Workouts: 100 Workouts in 100 Days
5) Founded a charity teaching yoga to women and children living in domestic violence shelters, The Boulevard Zen Foundation
6) Launched the Fat Burn America Tour: 100 Cities in 100 Days (albeit, I didn’t procure the necessary funding)
7) Quit drinking and my “player” ways (OK, that’s 2 but they go together)
8) Lived in paradise (Hawaii) for 3 months
9) Wrote my first book, Simply Between Millions: From Wall Street to Hollywood
10) Moved to the most lovable and unique city in the country: San Francisco
Oh, did I mention I worked out every day for the past 5 years. I guess that goes without saying, because anyone can commit to a daily fitness program, if you set your sights and try. So for those of you not currently trying to fight Father Time on a daily basis, here’s another 5 Minute Fat Burning Workout to get you started. Enjoy – R