Everybody knows the answer to that infamous question, “How do you get to Carnegie Hall”, right? Of course, it’s “practice, practice, practice”. And if you believe best-selling author and pop psych writer, Malcolm Gladwell (Outliers), you’ll say it takes 10,000 hours of deliberate practice to become world-class in any field.
But what happens when the foundation you’ve set for all your practicing is not that sturdy, or better yet, it’s built on quicksand?
That’s why anyone looking to build a strong yoga practice should learn the proper fundamentals before spending hours upon hours in the yoga studio. Just like I say in Chapter 68 of my memoir, Simply Between Millions: From Wall Street to Hollywood, it’s always best to Learn from the Best. Or at the very least, learn from someone who has learned from the best.
That’s also why if you’re in Los Angeles you should treat yourself to a Tola Yoga class or private lesson to help you build that strong foundation. There’s something for everyone…from beginner-to-advanced as well as pregnant women…with my five distinct classes:
- Tola Yoga Fundamentals – for beginners or anyone looking to re-learn the basics
- Tola Yoga Prime – for intermediate students and strong beginners
- Tola Yoga Power – for advanced students and strong intermediates
- Tola Yoga Prenatal – for women in all stages of pregnancy
- Tola Yoga Stretch & Restore – for all students from beginner-to-advanced
Feel free to email me your questions and to schedule your Tola Yoga private lesson today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peace – R